Please carefully read these conditions as they form the basis for The Event Travel Office accepting your booking.
Jump directly to:
- All prices have been quoted per person in Australian Dollars, inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) calculated at the current rate of 10% (subject to change).
- On all bookings where more than one passenger is travelling, the person making the reservation on behalf of his/her travelling companions will be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all of his/her travelling companions.
- When entering names on this website, please ensure the spelling of names matches the traveller's passport, driver's license or photo identification.
- The Presidents Cup Schedule of Events is current as at November 2018 and the PGA TOUR reserves its right to amend the schedule without notice.
- Photographs are for display purposes only.
- Package prices are based on room only rates at each hotel i.e. meals are not included.
- Unless indicated otherwise, hotel, studio and one-bedroom apartment package prices are based on up to two persons sharing (double or twin). Family room and two-bedroom apartment package prices are based on three (triple) or four (quad) persons sharing. All prices are based on using existing bedding, additional charges apply for extra persons and extra beds.
- The rating of accommodation is based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class; however, we do not guarantee the standard, class, or fitness for purpose of that accommodation or service. A guide to hotel categories:
- Budget: Basic accommodation with limited range of facilities.
- Standard: Comfortable accommodation, good range of facilities and furnishings.
- Superior: Well-appointed accommodation, high standard of facilities, room amenities, guest services.
- First Class: High standard of accommodation, extensive facilities, room amenities and guest services.
- Deluxe: Luxury accommodation, exceptional standard of facilities, room amenities and guest services.
- Distances from accommodation to various locations have been provided as a guide only.
- Accommodation descriptions and facilities have been provided by individual hotels and are subject to change without notice. Photographs are representative only and actual rooms may vary from those shown.
- Check-in time at most hotels is 2:00pm, rooms may not be ready prior to this time for immediate occupancy upon arrival. It is possible to ensure immediate availability by paying the extra days tariff, booking rooms for the night before arrival. Check-out time at most hotels is 10:00am however, this alters amongst the various properties, and the hotels will make every effort to accommodate departure requests. Rooms still occupied after the designated checkout time may incur additional charges, which can be confirmed upon request.
2019 Presidents Cup Tickets
- All 2019 Presidents Cup tickets are sold subject to published Terms and Conditions.
- The Event Travel Office is authorised by the PGA TOUR to sell and/or distribute 2019 Presidents Cup Tickets.
- 2019 Presidents Cup tickets may not, without prior written authorisation, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions). If the ticket is sold in breach of these conditions, the ticket will be void and will not entitle the holder to admission to the event.
- Tickets can not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances after purchase.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets are unable to be replaced.
- The General Ticket Terms and Conditions as listed on each ticket will apply to all 2019 Presidents Cup ticket holders.
- Attending guests must familiarise themselves with the Prohibited Items and General Policies, available at www.presidentscup.com.
Transportation to and from The Royal Melbourne Golf Club from convenient city locations is available only to those on Tournament Travel Packages. While the exact Melbourne CBD transport hubs will not be finalised until mid 2019, the provisional transport hubs are Southern Cross Station, Federation Square, Crown Promenade, Oaks on Market and Bayview on the Park (subject to change). All hotels included in the ETO Tournament Travel Packages are approximately 1km walk (or less) from one of the transport hubs.
Spectator Function – Crown Palladium
Held at the conclusion of the day's play Thursday 12 and Saturday 14 December at Crown Palladium, this Exclusive Gala Dinner will feature former golfing greats and special guest appearances. Hear about famous the Presidents Cup battles and preview the tournament as both the US and International teams will be closely dissected and analysed. Includes all entertainment, three course dinner and beverages (beer, wine, soft drink) and transportation from/to the transport hubs. Proposed function timings are 7.30pm - 10pm. Dress: smart casual.
Important: one Gala Dinner is included per Travel Package. The Gala Dinner for the following packages will take place on Thursday 12 December: 6 Day Package, 4 Day Package and 2 Day Package (Thursday + Friday). The Gala Dinner for the 2 Day Package (Saturday + Sunday ) will take place Saturday 14 December. The evening of attendance is not transferable.
- Postage and handling of your package documentation is included for Australian residents. For Australian residents, documentation including tournament tickets will be delivered by Australia Post eParcel in the month prior to the tournament. eParcel is a fully trackable service and requires a signature upon delivery at your nominated address. Should you not be at the address when the eParcel arrives, it will be redirected to your nearest Post Office for collection.
- If you wish to receive text messages from Australia Post as to the status of your eParcel delivery, Event Travel Office can provide your mobile telephone number to Australia Post for tracking purposes only. You are able to select this service during the Check Out phase of your online booking.
- Documentation for international visitors will be made available for collection at your hotel upon check-in.
Terms Of Payment And Cancellation
Tournament Travel Packages require a non-refundable deposit equal to 20% of the booking value. The balance of your payment is required on/before Wednesday 11 September 2019. For Tournament Travel Packages confirmed from Wednesday 28 August 2019 onwards, payment in full will be required at the time of booking.
Following full payment all packages cancelled (including no shows) will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total package price per person. Travel insurance is recommended.
Methods Of Payment
All payments must be made in Australian dollars, payment in any other currency will not be accepted. For bookings made within Australia the Event Travel Office will accept payment via credit card or BPAY. For bookings made outside of Australia the Event Travel Office will accept payment via credit card only.
- Event Travel Office accepts Visa/MasterCard and American Express. Credit Card processing fees apply to each payment as follows: Visa/MasterCard 1.35% of the amount payable and American Express 1.85% of the amount payable.
- The credit card used to pay for the booking must belong to the person in whose name the booking is held, the cardholder must also be attending the event. For security purposes, and in the situation where this is not possible, Event Travel Office will require a clear copy of either the cardholder's drivers licence or passport as proof of identity. The cardholder will also be required to return a signed Payment Form authorising Event Travel Office to charge the nominated credit card.
- BPAY payments are available to Australian residents only. A fee of $1.15 per booking applies. If you select BPAY as your preferred method of payment, you will receive an email from the Event Travel Office with a Biller Code and your individual BPAY payment reference number. This information is required to make your payment via telephone or internet banking. Payment via BPAY must be received within 24 hours; otherwise your booking will auto-cancel.
Travel Insurance is recommended to cover you against loss of deposit or final monies paid, because of unavoidable cancellation due to illness or other causes, personal baggage loss, medical expenses etc. Please contact the Event Travel Office for policy details, and refer to the PDS for conditions and exclusions.
General Travel Group Pty Ltd trades as Event Travel Office. All Event Travel Office clients are protected under Australian Consumer Law; for further details visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
These Booking Terms and Conditions (effective October 2018) supersede any previous version published by the Event Travel Office. In making this booking and/or amendments thereto, I agree to be bound by the Booking Terms and Conditions. Any prior arrangements, agreements, representations or undertakings are superseded.
Law Of Contract
These Booking Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria and any action arising under them or in any way connected with the travel arrangements may be bought only in a court in Victoria, subject to any law which is expressly inconsistent with this.
ETO Conditions Of Responsibility
Event Travel Office a division of General Travel Group Pty Ltd ("ETO") ABN 85 003 133 551 and/or their subsidiaries and/or associated companies, gives notice that all final travel documentation, tickets and coupons issued by them, or on their behalf are supplied as agents, and all arrangements for hotel accommodation, entry tickets, transport and conveyance are supplied upon the express conditions that they are not liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, sickness howsoever caused or occurring to persons or to property.
ETO and/or their subsidiaries and/or associated companies gives notice that should any damage be caused by the passenger to the property, contents or grounds of the hotel accommodation, or to the property of a third party supplier in carrying out the arrangements of the tours, the costs of repairing any damage caused by the passenger will be the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid to ETO forthwith by the passenger.
ETO and/or their subsidiaries and/or associated companies accept no responsibility for loss or additional expenses for any failure to perform or delay if that failure or delay is due to anything beyond their reasonable control. Should there be any disruptions or delays to any service to be provided it will be the responsibility of the passenger to contact General Travel Group Pty Ltd or the Agent/Operator.
ETO and/or their subsidiaries and/or associated companies gives notice that if passengers are attending an event that the event tickets will be subject to Conditions of Entry and Conditions of Sale. These conditions are available by contacting General Travel Group Pty Ltd, 7/11 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3004. Tel (03) 9676 2122 Fax: (03) 9867 4438 Email: email@example.com.
This clause does not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of this clause to be void. General Travel Group Pty. Ltd. and/or the subsidiary and/or associated companies excludes all implied conditions and warranties except any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statutory provision or cause any part of this clause to be void. ETO and/or the subsidiaries and/or associated companies liability is limited, where it is liable, to refunding the price of the service or product.